Find a Financial Advisor

Two types of professionals sell financial services and products. Both types make similar claims about their expertise, ethics, business practices, and results. It is up to you to know the critical differences so you select a high quality professional.

Sales Representatives:

Sales Representatives (I.e., Registered Representatives) hold securities licenses and are paid commissions to sell investment and insurance products. Their standard licensing does not permit them to provide financial advice or services.

Financial Advisors:

Advisors hold one of two registrations: Registered Investment Advisor or Investment Advisor Representative. These registrations permit them to provide financial advice and ongoing services for fees. Advisors are also fiduciaries which means they are held to the highest ethical standards in the financial services industry.

All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Johnson Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Minnesota. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. The presence of this website shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of Minnesota or where otherwise legally permitted.

Find a Financial Advisor
Which Services Do You Need?
Financial Planning Investment
Retirement Management
College Advice
Rollover Review
Other Other

What Are Your Available Assets?
0 - 100k 250k - 500k
100k - 250k 500k +

Please Provide Your
Contact Information
Best Time to Call

Contact Us Today

Johnson Capital
Management, LLC
20067 County Road 14 NW
Big Lake, MN 55309

Call (651) 492-2820